1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We purchased a ProCom heater from these people. It didn't work properly when it arrived.

We made about 10 calls and emails on it. We were told it was not eligible for return because it was a reconditioned model EVEN if it came in DOA. Then the woman that I talked to said I had to get my installer to come out and make sure it was the unit and not the hookup. For $75 he came out and said it was the heater.

I sent them that message. I was finally sent an email that said that they were had confirmed a return and I would be getting a return label shortly. Unless they meant shortly meant 2 months...I still hadn't gotten the return label. When I called today 3/13/2018 they say that it is not returnable under any circumstances.

Very poor company service!!

I receive an email almost every day trying to sell me something else, what a joke!

What company in the world sells products with NO warranty. You sit on hold for an hour every time you call customer service.

Review about: Procom Heating Heater.

I didn't like: Trying to handle problems of any kind with an order, Product failed to work, Poor customer service, Product problems.

Comments