I have been on hold now for over 20 minutes and the recording periodically interrupts to say my call should be answered in approximately 10 minutes.I ordered a fireplace log set and the ignitor switch does not work.

We lit it with a lighter and the remote works fine along with the unit. I sure hope someone will answer and I'll receive better service than other reviews have reported. Not much else to report but I must enter at least 100 words or I can't submit this review. Everyone needs to be aware of this company's lack of support or they will continue to do business that way.

Am I to 100 yet?I really don't need to say much more.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Factory Buys Direct. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Factory Buys Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Factory Buys Direct to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Factory Buys Direct?

Comments

FactoryBuysDirect.Cares
Factory Buys Direct Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Since December of 2016 we have hired more Customer Service Representatives and have trained them on all of our products to better assist all of our customer efficiently. We do apologize for not responding sooner.