Style and Design

Purchased 7/26/18 natural gas heater with logs. Stove installed in October 2018.

Working fine until November 25, 2018. Unit just quit. ONG service call declared stove not working and the logs were contaminated. Call company (on line on hold nearly 20 minutes) and was sent a 5 question e mail which I answered with the help of technician and his supervisor.

Also pictures taken. They don't believe me and doubted ONG. Sent more pictures and then pix of an internal part. Had to call several more time with 10-15 minutes on hold.

Told once to send the stove back so they could look at stove and repair at my expense (60 lbs...I have never sent out an appliance to be repaired. no one for house call) They repair it over the phone by ignoring you so you will go away)told just to send back the part???what part? called to get an answer, then called back....do I send logs too....Yes one said, no one said and then just send stove back …(at my expense) Right now the stove if I send it back is not worth it. If it can be fixed, do I trust this under warranty, repaired, under a year old merchandise not to quit again???

It is cold and I am having to make do. They don't care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: No return policy, Trying to handle problems of any kind with an order, Poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 2 days ago.

Comments