2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user May 19

5/19/18 I turned this over to my credit card to handle. I have not been contacted by Factory Buy direct about this issue.

Again this company has done nothing but lie to me. Promised me things that NEVER happened. I believe they did respond to the original post asking me to call them.

I am not calling them. If they are interested in resolving this then they can reach out to me, otherwise this is in my Credit Cards hands.

Original review posted by user Apr 19

This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. I purchased a Gas fireplace for 499.00 from Factory Buys Direct on April 4th.

Product arrived 3-4 days later and front door was damaged. I got on website and noticed price dropped 100.00. I called and asked about damaged doors and price drop. I was first told they would not credit the 100.00 so I asked for return label because of damaged unit.

I was promised someone would call me back that day or the next day with answer. It is now April 19th and NOTHING has been resolved. Several calls and emails and I honestly believe that this company Lies to drag out return policy.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. Don’t buy from this company!!!!!

Review about: Procom Heating Qnsd250Rt Fireplace.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Fast shipping.

I didn't like: No customer service, Trying to handle problems of any kind with an order.

Comments