Ordered 2 propane heaters only to be charged no get heaters that were defective, one had an Ignitor that was all corroded from a battery that was in it.And the other one leaks gas from the inside.

We have tried multiple times to get in contact with them about trturning and we keep getting told you will get a return label mailed to you. Now we get no response from email or phone.

the same person every time answers the phone and her response was I will go to the department myself and get a return label and send it to you by my personal email address and that was 6 days ago.Will not ever buy from them again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $176. The author is overall dissatisfied with Factory Buys Direct. The most disappointing about procom heater from Factory Buys Direct was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Factory Buys Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Factory Buys Direct to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Factory Buys Direct?

Comments

FactoryBuysDirect.Cares
Factory Buys Direct Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.Because of your experience and others as well, we have hired more customer service representatives to assist with our customer needs.

Factory Buys Direct has also implemented in depth customer service training, an upgrade phone system to decrease long wait times, and created customer friendly policies and procedures.If you wish to discuss the issues mentione in your review further, please contaxct us by calling 1-855-607-6557

I received a re manufactured heater from them that was supposed to be set to LP by default. I was not. It singed a lot of hair off of my face and head.

Buyer Beware!!